Visit our factory & store to shop all of our available products and to get an in-depth look at our fine chocolate manufacturing process. Also serving drinking chocolate and baked goods on Saturdays, 12-6 PM.
3160 Bladensburg Rd NE
Washington, DC 20018
Weekdays, 10 AM - 6 PM* (Shop only, no tours nor cafe)
Saturdays, 12-6 PM (shop, cafe and tours at 1 PM and 3 PM)
Sundays - Closed
*Please call or email in advance to let us know you're coming. Private tours can be booked in advance for weekdays but no public tours are offered outside of Saturdays.
- Tours are held every Saturday at 1:00pm and 3:00pm and may be booked in advance via the link below. Walk-ins are welcome but we recommend booking in advance to ensure availability.
- Tours provide an in-depth overview of our company, sourcing, and entire chocolate-making process here in DC.
- Tours are $10 per person, last approximately one hour, and conclude with a guided tasting of several of our chocolate varieties.
- Children are welcome and there is no fee for those under 10 years old, however, please note that tour content is fairly technical and meant for an adult audience. We ask that, for safety reasons, parents and guardians keep children at an arm's length.
- Free parking is available directly outside the factory.
POP-UP BOUTIQUE @ DISTRICT WHARF
835 Water St SW
Washington, DC 20024